Your home is like no other and quite possibly the biggest investment you’ve ever made. As such, your home, personal property and any separate structures (such as a detached garage or tool shed) need to be properly insured against the everyday risks you face as a homeowner.
It is critical to protect your property and your assets. And, with the right homeowners policy, you can have peace of mind. At Steve Reich Insurance, we will help you design the policy that fits your home as perfectly as your home fits you.
The homeowners coverage you need with the options you want
Our policies offer you:
- The various types of coverage you’ll want for your home
- The flexibility that comes from a variety of options to choose from
- Discounts and other ways you can save
Your homeowners policy will cover:
- Separate structures
- Personal property
- Replacement costs
- Identity fraud
- Damage from artificially generated electrical current
- Food spoilage
- Arson, burglary, vandalism
- Fire department service charge and apprehension rewards
- Lock re-keying
A homeowners policy also protects your personal liability and covers many instances when you’re legally obligated to pay for bodily injury or property damage to others due to:
- Use of your premises (including swimming pool)
- Unintentional acts committed by you or qualified family members on or off your premises
- The acts of your pets
- Damage to property of others
- First aid to others expense
You’re in Charge
At Steve Reich Insurance, we will help you choose the amount of coverage and limits that best suit you and the needs of your house. For most people, a house is their most valuable asset. Protect it and save money in the process.
Remember, there’s no place like home. Contact us today.