Call Us Today: (805) 379-5159

Rent to other/Landlord Protection

Do you own a one-or two-family dwelling and rent it out? If so, then you need an insurance package tailored specifically to protect the needs of a landlord like you. With our landlord protection package you not only have your personal property covered, but you also receive liability coverage as well.

The real property covered includes:

  • Your house: The house you rent to others including the attached structure and wall-to-wall carpeting (up to the covered limit)
  • Separate structures: Any separate structures on your rental property (like detached garages or tool sheds) are covered up to 10% of the amount of coverage on your house. (Separate structures used for manufacturing, commercial or farming purposes are not covered).

Your Personal Property Covered
Your personal property rented with the rental unit is covered up to 5% of the amount of coverage on your rental unit while it is at the insured location. It is also covered by the following types of losses:

  • Vandalism
  • Burglary
  • Smoke (if sudden and accidental
  • Sudden and accidental discharge of water or steam from plumbing, heating, air conditioning or other household appliance)
  • Fire or lightning
  • Windstorm or hail
  • Explosion or falling objects
  • Vehicles or aircraft
  • Weight of snow, ice or sleet
  • Riot or civil commotion
  • Freezing domestic appliance
  • Sudden and accidental electrical damage to appliance and fixtures
  • Damages from sudden and accidental bulging, cracking, rupture and burning steam or hot water heating systems to hot water heater

Contact us today to learn how our landlord protection can insure your personal property and personal liability is protected on your rental unit.

Get e-Mail Updates and Coupons!

License # 0484756
Copyright © 2019 Steve D. Reich Insurance Agency All Rights Reserved.
Use of this site is subject to the Terms of Use , which constitutes a legal agreement between you and Steve D. Reich Insurance Agency