To Serve & Protect
As a director, officer, trustee or volunteer of a community association you have chosen to run all association business as effectively and efficiently as possible, as well as to enforce all association rules and regulations. While protecting the property’s value and improving the quality of life for unit owners is the ultimate goal of any elected Board, legally you can be held personally liable for both the decisions and actions including any wrongful act, error or omission, made on behalf of your association. And, no organization is ever completely safe from being the target of, or sued for, a wrongful act, error or omission.
On average it costs $20,000 to defend yourself against a wrongful allegation or lawsuit. Do you have that kind of money to waste?
At Steve Reich Insurance, we have the protection you need. Directors and Officers liability insurance protects you and your association from awards and settlements, and the cost to defend yourself against a claim.
Our unique policies offer some of the best enhancements available in the marketplace today, including coverage for:
- Past, present and future duly elected Directors and Officers, and appointed committee members
- Monetary and non-monetary claims
- Defense costs outside the policy limits
- Allegations and lawsuits arising from or involving wrongful acts, discrimination and/or general breach of fiduciary duty
- Independent community management companies
- Builders and developers acting as members of your board
- Employment practices liability
Let Steve Reich Insurance help you protect your Directors and Officers, contact us